Our Tips & Top Picks For Autumn/Winter Wedding Bridal Accessories
As summer starts to fade, we’re turning our thoughts to autumn/winter wedding accessories, with bridal headpieces and jewellery perfectly picked to suit these atmospheric seasons.
While your big-day accessories don’t have to be led by the time of year, taking inspiration from the season can be an effective way to narrow down the options and effortlessly coordinate with other elements of your wedding, venue or surroundings.
And so, with leaves already starting to fall from the trees, we’re guiding you through how to choose the best bridal accessories for autumn/winter weddings; plus, we’ve rounded up our top design picks from our Pure Collection to complement such seasons.
Autumn Bridal Accessories
When picking headpieces and jewellery for an autumn wedding, we often suggest looking to rich, warm and tonal hues that reflect the colours we tend to see at this transitional time of year.
So think gorgeous gold and rose gold hues reminiscent of the falling autumnal leaves. Such colours tone beautifully with antique, blush and dusky pinks, which could be incorporated into your accessories or elements, such as your flowers or decor, to keep a consistent feel throughout.
Detail-wise, bridal accessories with trailing leaf motifs work beautifully, as well as those featuring opulent pearls and metallic beading.
7 Bridal Accessory Options For An Autumn Wedding
- Harriet - A stunning trio of small gold-plated hair combs detailed with beautiful blush pink flowers. Wear them grouped together for a bolder bridal look.
- Billie - Bridal earrings are a top wedding accessory trend for 2022/23, and these gold-plated botanical beauties are perfectly suited to the autumn season.
- Bree - A trio of dainty bridal hair pins with clay flower, pearl and leaf detailing. Perfect for brides wanting subtle finishing touches or for accessorising bridesmaids.
- Blyth - Rich and romantic, this gorgeous set of bridal hair combs has a wonderful antique appearance making them ideal for autumnal brides.
- Mai - A romantic bridal hair vine in gold and white hues featuring delicate leaves, white porcelain flowers and pretty pearls.
- Avah - Another beautiful, botanical detailed hair pin set in gorgeous warming hues that are super versatile and so can be worn in many areas of the hair.
- Sana Hair Pins, Sasha Headband, Sarai Earrings - These twinning pieces can be built up for a regal bridal accessories look that’s perfectly suited to the season. The coordinating pieces are embellished with clusters of porcelain flowers and finished with twinkling crystals and opulent pearls.
Winter Bridal Accessories
For winter weddings, we love pure white, pale blue and sparkling silver pieces to echo the crisp, serene nature of the season.
Winter brides in search of a more timeless look are likely to be drawn to pretty pearl embellished accessories, while modern brides will fall head over heels for our statement floral hair vines and earrings.
In terms of detailing, we love designs featuring luxe beading, plus shimmering crystal and opal embellishments that will reflect the winter sun by day and twinkle in romantic candlelight come evening.
7 Bridal Accessories Options For A Winter Wedding
- Annie - This petal-packed bridal hair vine is made up of beautiful enamel flowers mixed with crystal beads and pearls. In the silver option, it effortlessly radiates ethereal winter vibes.
- Carley Earrings & Charley Hair Comb - The prettiest drop earring design and dainty comb featuring white clay flowers and opal crystal sprays in ice blue.
- Farah - A stunning hair comb with soft leaf detailing and shell-like embellishments finished with crystal flowers and pearls. Wear more than one for a strong bridal accessory statement.
- Tiana Hair Vine & Thalia Comb & Pin - With a hint of Frozen princess magic about them, we’re obsessed with these stunning twinning pieces. The delicate bridal hair vine, comb and pin are all detailed with dreamy enamel flowers, opal stones and twinkling crystals.
- Zenda - Wonderfully opulent yet beautifully timeless, this pearl, leaf and crystal-embellished hair comb has ‘winter wonderland wedding’ written all over it!
- Aspen Earrings & Alanis Hair Comb - Another twinning option perfectly suited to the winter season with the bridal earrings and hair comb adorned with tiny pure white clay blooms.
- Aliza - This statement headband is embellished with glistening silver leaves, striking white florals and luxe pearl sprays, making it a perfect choice for winter brides wanting to go big and bold.
Starting to shop for your finishing touches? Then be sure to check out our Guide To Bridal Accessory Shopping.
The Bobby Pin’s biggest ever end-of-line SALE continues. Click here for insanely beautiful bridal accessories that will blow your mind and not your budget!
Want beautiful bridesmaid accessories that double-up as gorgeous thank you presents and come ready gift-wrapped? Then we’ve got you covered with our much-loved bridesmaid gifting collection. Shop the pretty here.